Rooms with Oscar !
Larchant, Forêt de Fontainebleau
Four great rooms in a great house in a large garden right next to the forest and the first climbing boulders (the Elephant, la Dame Jouanne, and others). Perfect for large groups (16 and more), and a great place for climbers.
For comments left by over 105 previous groups please check our airbnb page. They are all positive!
Four gorgeous luminous rooms with two king sized beds, two queen sized beds, a trundle bed, two click clack double sofas, one king size fold out sofa and the possibility of adding numerous mattresses on the floor in a beautiful house wedged between the village and the forest. Two full private bathrooms. Camping and camping car possible in the 2800m² fenced garden with mature trees.
- The forest and the first climbing rocks (le massif de l’éléphant).
- La Grange, which combines a nice organic co-op, a place to have a beer and a snack and a great CLIMBING WALL for rainy days!
- Au Coeur de la Mie/Au Coeur de l’Ami, for great French breads and even greater French pastries as well as another nice place for a beer and a pizza.
The Dame Jouanne/Chalet Jobert restaurant is located just over 1 kilometer through the forest.
- Stays of 4 nights or more: 50 euros per bedroom per night, for two guests (price per extra guest: 10 euros/night).
- Stays of 1, 2 or 3 nights: 50 euros per bedroom per night for two guests (price per extra guest: 10 euros), plus an additional 7.5 euros bedding and laundry fee per person as well as €50 per night for the usage of the living room and the large kitchen-dinning room. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IN MOST CASES I DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FOR LESS THAN 4 NIGHTS MORE THAN 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
- Discounts sometimes possible, depending on the season and the situation.
7, rue de la Dame Jouanne 77760 Larchant