Rooms with Oscar !
Climbers’ paradise - Paradis des grimpeurs
Larchant, Forêt de Fontainebleau
Four great guest rooms in a great ecological house in a large garden right next to the forest and the first climbing boulders (the Elephant, la Dame Jouanne, and others). Perfect for large groups (16 and more), and a great place for climbers.
For comments left by over 105 previous groups please check our airbnb page. They are all positive!
To reduce its carbon footprint the self built wood framed house is heated entirely with two wood stoves, while two thermal solar panels provide the hot water for the showers.
Four gorgeous luminous rooms with two king sized beds, two queen sized beds, one king sized fold out sofa, a trundle bed, two single beds, two click clack double sofas, and the possibility of adding numerous mattresses on the floor in the rooms of your choice in a beautiful house wedged between the village and the forest. Two full private bathrooms. Two wooden terraces. Camping and camping car possible in the 2800m² fenced garden with mature trees.
- The forest and the first climbing rocks (le massif de l’éléphant).
- La Grange, which combines a nice organic co-op, a place to have a beer and a snack and a great CLIMBING WALL for rainy days!
- Les Slow Fous, for great French breads and even greater French pastries as well as another nice place for a beer and a snack.
The Dame Jouanne/Chalet Jobert restaurant is just 1km away through the forest.
- Stays of 4 nights or more: 50 euros per bedroom per night, for two guests (price per extra guest: 10 euros/night).
- Stays of 1, 2 or 3 nights: 50 euros per bedroom per night for two guests (price per extra guest: 10 euros), plus an additional 7.5 euros bedding and laundry fee per person as well as €50 per night for the usage of the large kitchen-dinning room and living room. Additional fee of €100 for stays of just 1 night. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IN MOST CASES I DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FOR LESS THAN 4 NIGHTS MORE THAN 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
- Discounts sometimes possible, depending on the season and the situation.
7, rue de la Dame Jouanne 77760 Larchant